Dark and decadent, Black Gold is traditional and carefully crafted. Matured in collaboration with Speyside from a selection of finest whisky casks in Scotland.
Tasting notes for Black Gold No.1:
- Colour : Black as obsidian with a thin brown head
- Aroma : Whisky, coffee and rich dark fruits
- Taste : Very low and gentle carbonation. Sweet and dominated, but
- not overpowered by whisky. Rich, creamy and boozy with
- strong liquorice, vanilla and coffee bean flavours.
- Finish : Warm, lingering smooth finish that invites further sips!
- ABV : 12.2%