Dark and decadent, Black Gold is traditional and carefully crafted. Matured in collaboration with Speyside from a selection of finest whisky casks in Scotland.
Tasting notes for Black Gold No.2:
- Colour : Black as obsidian with a thin brown head
- Aroma : Whisky, coffee, vanilla, spice and black cherry
- Taste : Very low and gentle carbonation. Heavily influenced by the cask
- but not overpowered. Punchy and rich with strong molasses,
- vanilla, ginger and strong dark chocolate flavours.
- Finish : Long, sweet and indulgent
- ABV : 12.2%