Matured for 21 months in an Irish whiskey cask which imparts a delicate peat smokey flavour to the beer. Not at all overpowering, it balances beautifully with the sweetness and big bold coffee and treacle flavours of the mighty imperial stout.
- Tasting notes for Greenhands:
- Colour : Smoke, spices, coffee, aniseed, whisky
- Aroma : Treacle, smoke, chocolate, coffee, oaky, vanilla
- Taste : Thick , very gently carbonated beer
- Finish : Deep, rich, aromatic and spicy wine like finish
- ABV : 12.3%