Matured for 12 months in an 18 year old Highland whisky cask, which adds oaky, vanilla and rich fruity flavours. A cacophony of big IPA and whisky flavours, it marries the contrasting bitterness of the IPA with the aged sweetness of the oak spectacularly.
Tasting notes for North Sea Tiger:
- Colour : Amber with effervescent, open bubbled head
- Aroma : Citrus, candy, malt, bread, mango, limes, vanilla, bourbon
- Taste : Gentle effervescence. Nicely balanced cask influence but not
- overpowered. Sweet candy, vanilla, gentle bitterness and soft
- tropical and citrus flavours.
- Finish : Long, sweet, fruity and rich
- ABV : 11.2%